Friday 22 June 2012

The Red Recovery Routine


Sports dietitian Leslie Bonci, M.P.H., R.D. LDN, CSSD created the Red Recovery Routine to help athletes manage and minimize their pain – no matter what your fitness level.

 
























Leanne Shear, co-founder, Rogue Female Fitness, runner and blogger: “In addition to being a coach and trainer, I am a serious marathon runner – and I can’t live without cherries! I am addicted to the muscle recovery, as well as the healthy boost of delicious carbs they provide post-run. Now my clients love them too. It’s a win/win!”

Thomas Tan, Ph.D., runner and blogger: “As a scientist immersed in inflammation research, and a regular participant in ultramarathons, I can attest the Red Recovery Routine has had a major impact in my recovery and performance.”

No comments:

Post a Comment